Solitaire James Bond Sixth Scale Figure
Solitaire is a psychic in the employ of Dr. Kananga. She describes the journey of James Bond through the use of tarot cards. Having been seduced by 007, Solitaire’s life is placed in grave danger. BIG Chief Studios are proud to present the Solitaire Six
- Reviews (0)
Solitaire is a psychic in the employ of Dr. Kananga. She describes the journey of James Bond through the use of tarot cards. Having been seduced by 007, Solitaire’s life is placed in grave danger. BIG Chief Studios are proud to present the Solitaire Sixth Scale Collector Edition Figure. From the fully realized portrait of actor Jane Seymour to the authentically styled, hand-tailored costume, our artists have developed the most faithful, meticulously detailed replica in miniature. The figure comes with numerous accessories including a special display base with illuminating character name plaque. Officially licensed and fully authorized by EON Productions Ltd., the James Bonds Sixth Scale Collector Edition Figures are produced in a worldwide numbered limited edition.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.