Spider-Gwen Marvel Statue
“Where’ve I been? Oh, just fighting in a war for the fate of all reality. Y’know, like you do.” Sideshow is proud to present the first collectible in the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse Collection, the Spider-Gwen St
- Reviews (0)
“Where’ve I been? Oh, just fighting in a war for the fate of all reality. Y’know, like you do.” Sideshow is proud to present the first collectible in the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse Collection, the Spider-Gwen Statue. As a part of the artist series by the talented Mark Brooks, this interpretation of Spider-Gwen is equal parts radioactive power and rock and roll style. The Spider-Gwen Statue measures 16” tall with webbed New York street sign base. Gwen Stacy wears her black and white costume with pink and blue accents and is unmasked, revealing her familiar blond locks and black headband. She wears a pair of earbuds, and her backpack holds a pair of drumsticks as she maintains her civilian identity as a drummer for The Mary Janes. The Spider-Gwen Statue makes a sensational addition to any Marvel universe of collectibles. Be sure she swings into your collection today! ABOUT THE ARTIST Mark Brooks has been a professional illustrator for the last 15 years producing artwork for comics, TV, and video games. For most of that time, he’s been drawing for Marvel Comics on titles like Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man, Deadpool, and X-men. Recently Mark has been drawing for Marvel’s hugely popular Star Wars line of comics including providing the art for Marvel’s Han Solo limited series which garnered 2 Eisner nominations. Mark was also the cover artist for Marvel’s big Summer crossover event Secret Empire. This is Mark’s second stint designing statues for Sideshow having provided designs for an earlier line that included Dagger, Scarlet Witch, and Psylocke.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.