Spider-Man Marvel Statue
“Have no fear, Spidey’s here!” Sideshow is proud to present the next collectible in the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse Collection, the Spider-Man Statue. As a part of the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse series, the Spider-Man Statu
- Reviews (0)
“Have no fear, Spidey’s here!” Sideshow is proud to present the next collectible in the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse Collection, the Spider-Man Statue. As a part of the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse series, the Spider-Man Statue captures the great power of the acrobatic arachnid crimefighter. Spider-Man is clad in his iconic red and blue costume, featuring sculpted web patterns and a spider logo on his chest. This polyresin statue measures 12” tall, with Spider-Man poised for action atop a spun spider-web base, which includes Peter Parker’s camera, a box of pizza, and a copy of the Daily Bugle wrapped up into the design. The Mark Brooks Spider-Man Statue is a must-have for every friendly neighborhood spider-fan! Be sure he wall-crawls into your collection today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.