Spock Star Trek Sixth Scale Figure
A Most “Fascinating” One-Sixth Star Trek Figure. Star Trek™ The Original Series celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, and QMx is bringing everyone’s favorite Vulcan to Trek collectors everywhere! Half-Vulcan/half-h
- Reviews (0)
A Most “Fascinating” One-Sixth Star Trek Figure. Star Trek™ The Original Series celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, and QMx is bringing everyone’s favorite Vulcan to Trek collectors everywhere! Half-Vulcan/half-human, Mr. Spock was the First Officer of the starship Enterprise on its maiden voyage. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, this 1:6 figure recreates the iconic character in exquisite detail. Every detail from his 23rd-century tunic, to his pointy black shoe, was researched and overseen by Star Trek scholar Nanjin Tam. The original portrait sculpt of Leonard Nimoy as Spock is the best representation of the actor ever created for a collectible.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.