Star-Lord Marvel Statue
Star-Lord is Peter Quill, a child abducted by space pirates led by Yondu Udonta who was hired to deliver him to his father from another planet, but eventually raises the young Quill as his own pupil. As an adult Peter becomes a mercenary who calls himse
- Reviews (0)
Star-Lord is Peter Quill, a child abducted by space pirates led by Yondu Udonta who was hired to deliver him to his father from another planet, but eventually raises the young Quill as his own pupil. As an adult Peter becomes a mercenary who calls himself Star-Lord and in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, Quill and the Guardians of the Galaxy join forces with the Avengers to save the universe from Thanos and his followers of the Black Order. This version of Peter Quill shows him in the final battle of Endgame in a highly detailed 1:10 Art Scale Statue. A must-have for fans of Avengers: Endgame!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.