Star Wars #1 Variant Cover Star Wars Book
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… It is a period of excitement. Marvel Comics has re-acquired the rights to the Star Wars comic book, returning it to its original home after almost 30 years. This is a new golden age for Star Wars fans! In the
- Reviews (0)
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… It is a period of excitement. Marvel Comics has re-acquired the rights to the Star Wars comic book, returning it to its original home after almost 30 years. This is a new golden age for Star Wars fans! In the wake of the Star Wars resurgence, DYNAMIC FORCES is there with a series of all-star signings and original sketches that will excite fans and restore freedom to the galaxy… and now… DYNAMIC FORCES is proud to present: Star Wars #1 DF Exclusive by legendary Marvel cover artist Skottie Young! Now, DYNAMIC FORCES is proud to present this Ultra-Limited exclusive edition signed by the artist extraordinaire himself, Skottie Young!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.