Star Wars: A New Hope Silver Foil Star Wars Silver Collectible
This premium silver foil features a replica image of the original Star Wars movie poster. This classic thundered onto the big screen on May 25, 1977. Licensed by Disney, this unique precious metal foil incorporates both color and engraving to bring the p
- Reviews (0)
This premium silver foil features a replica image of the original Star Wars movie poster. This classic thundered onto the big screen on May 25, 1977. Licensed by Disney, this unique precious metal foil incorporates both color and engraving to bring the poster to life. This 35g fine silver collectible is presented in a clever acrylic holder, designed to frame the foil and allow for easy display. It is packaged inside a complimentary themed carrier, with the Product Specifications printed on the outside. As a unique, limited edition silver collectible it would make an amazing gift for any Star Wars fan. So, don’t delay, with only 10,000 available you will want to order yours today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.