Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Silver Foil Star Wars Silver Collectible
The thrilling conclusion to the epic original Star Wars trilogy, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is commemorated on this unique premium silver foil, featuring a replica of the film’s poster artwork. Licensed by Disney, this distinctive precious m
- Reviews (0)
The thrilling conclusion to the epic original Star Wars trilogy, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is commemorated on this unique premium silver foil, featuring a replica of the film’s poster artwork. Licensed by Disney, this distinctive precious metal poster is brought to life through both color and engraving. Made from 35g fine silver, this highly desirable collectible is presented in an innovative acrylic holder that frames the foil and allows for easy display. With only 10,000 available worldwide, it is truly a unique precious metal collectible! Don’t delay in ordering your limited-edition foil today.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.