Star Wars: The Force Awakens Silver Foil Star Wars Silver Collectible
This 35g premium silver foil celebrates the first episode in the Star Wars™ sequel series, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, from 2015. This officially licensed seventh release in the Star Wars Posters Premium Silver Foil Collection features characters
- Reviews (0)
This 35g premium silver foil celebrates the first episode in the Star Wars™ sequel series, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, from 2015. This officially licensed seventh release in the Star Wars Posters Premium Silver Foil Collection features characters from both the light and dark side, incorporating color and engraving in the design to let the silver shine. Packaged in sturdy acrylic cover for display and protection, this delicate silver foil memento arrives inside a Star Wars themed outer carrier. As a legal tender coin, this is a true certified limited edition with only 10,000 available worldwide! The obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Order yours today and re-live one of the most successful films in history, one that ushered in an entirely new era of Star Wars storytelling!
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.