Stormtrooper Star Wars Premium Format™ Figure
“Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!” Sideshow is proud to present the Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure. Standing 18.5” tall atop a Death Star inspired base, the Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure we
- Reviews (0)
“Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!” Sideshow is proud to present the Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure. Standing 18.5” tall atop a Death Star inspired base, the Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure wears a screen-accurate suit of resin armor based on the character’s appearance in Episode IV: A New Hope. This polystone statue captures the lone trooper in a moment of pursuit, with blaster prepared to take down spies aboard the Death Star. The Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure features custom tailored fabric elements, including the fabric blaster holster, belt, and undersuit. Add to your army of Star Wars figures and order the Stormtrooper Premium Format™ Figure today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.