Superman 80th 5g Silver Coin Notes DC Comics Silver Collectible
This Superman 80th Anniversary Silver Coin Note Collection, which comes with a Collector’s Album, includes six 5g pure silver coin notes featuring astonishing images of iconic Superman comic book covers through the ages, brought to life through engraving
- Reviews (0)
This Superman 80th Anniversary Silver Coin Note Collection, which comes with a Collector’s Album, includes six 5g pure silver coin notes featuring astonishing images of iconic Superman comic book covers through the ages, brought to life through engraving and color printing. The album is Superman-themed with each page designed to complement each comic book cover, detailing Superman’s evolution through the years from 1939 to 2017. The obverse of each coin note features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and they are legal tender in Niue. Details of the notes’ authenticity are printed on the reverse of the album’s protective cover.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.