Superman Sculpt Cape Edition DC Comics Statue
??If you come near her you??ll have to come through me.??Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the 1:3 scale Superman Sculpt Cape edition from Batman: Hush. Batman: Hush is a 2002-2003 comic book story arc published in the Batma
- Reviews (0)
??If you come near her you??ll have to come through me.??Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the 1:3 scale Superman Sculpt Cape edition from Batman: Hush. Batman: Hush is a 2002-2003 comic book story arc published in the Batman monthly series.The statue is based on the scene where Batman and Catwoman retreat to the underwater system of Metropolis to escape from Superman, who is mind-controlled by Poison Ivy. Although he is under Poison Ivy??s control, there is still a part of Superman??s true intellect that keeps him from using his full strength against the Dark Knight.The Superman statue sculpt cape edition measures almost 42 inches tall and can be displayed facing front and back of the base.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.