Swamp Thing DC Comics Maquette
“I am a ghost out of time. Condemned to a moment that is far beyond the world of clocks and calendars and the rhythms of nature…” Sideshow is proud to present the Swamp Thing Maquette, which measures 24” tall on an envir
- Reviews (0)
“I am a ghost out of time. Condemned to a moment that is far beyond the world of clocks and calendars and the rhythms of nature…” Sideshow is proud to present the Swamp Thing Maquette, which measures 24” tall on an environmental polyresin base. The base has a clear water feature as well as muddy rocks, trees, and various swamp fauna. Swamp Thing’s body is covered in vines, roots, and tendrils, which give his, body a sense of movement. His anatomy balances humanoid musculature with the effect of living, growing vegetation, and he is painted in a variety of earthen tones. The tuberous growths on Swamp Thing’s back are a reference to the hallucinogenic sweet potatoes the character produces in the comics. His sturdy body is made with vinyl, with PVC elements to preserve and capture the immense detail in his layered form. Swamp Thing can be a gentle soul or a terrifying sight to behold! Capture the essence of this elemental avatar and add the Swamp Thing Maquette to your collection today.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.