T-Rex Skull Smithsonian Replica
The Nation’s T. rex, USNM 555000, is one of the most celebrated Tyrannosaurus specimens ever found. When it was first unearthed in 1988, it included approximately forty-six percent of the skeleton, making it the most complete Tyrannosaurus specimen
- Reviews (0)
The Nation’s T. rex, USNM 555000, is one of the most celebrated Tyrannosaurus specimens ever found. When it was first unearthed in 1988, it included approximately forty-six percent of the skeleton, making it the most complete Tyrannosaurus specimen discovered at the time. Scientists found an entire arm, enabling them to better understand the biomechanics of the T. rex forelimb. Later studies revealed the animal was approximately eighteen-years-old when it died. The Nation’s T. rex was the first dinosaur specimen found with preserved blood proteins. USNM 555000 enabled paleontologists to get the first modern picture of how T. rex lived. This premium replica by Master Replicas Group is approximately 10 inches tall and is made from 3D digital scans.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.