Thanos (Infinity-Sized) Gloss Black Edition Marvel Designer Collectible Toy
This Thanos will cast a titan-sized shadow over your collection! The Thanos (Infinity-Sized) Gloss Black Edition Designer Toy by artist Joe DellaGatta captures the true menace of Marvel’s brooding big baddie. Get to Know Joe:My name is Joe DellaGa
- Reviews (0)
This Thanos will cast a titan-sized shadow over your collection! The Thanos (Infinity-Sized) Gloss Black Edition Designer Toy by artist Joe DellaGatta captures the true menace of Marvel’s brooding big baddie. Get to Know Joe:My name is Joe DellaGatta, and I’m a freelance illustrator living in the Boston area. As a kid, video game, comic book, and cartoon art were a huge influence on me. (30+ years later, things haven’t changed.) I’m fortunate enough to work a full-time job outside of the art industry. This allows me to enjoy my family life, balance our financial needs, and continue to work in illustration on some really incredible projects, like I have here with Unruly.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.