The Artist Within: Book 2 Book
The Artist Within: Book 2 is the culmination of almost 30 years of photography by renowned photographer Greg Preston. This book is a living history of the men and women who have shaped the imaginations of countless millions of people around the world thr
- Reviews (0)
The Artist Within: Book 2 is the culmination of almost 30 years of photography by renowned photographer Greg Preston. This book is a living history of the men and women who have shaped the imaginations of countless millions of people around the world through their work in the fields of illustration, animated cartoons, comic books, comic strips and editorial cartooning. The list of more than one hundred artists includes such luminaries as Drew Struzan, Jack Kirby, Mark English, Keith Knight, Syd Mead, Steranko, Ron English, Glen Keane and many more, all in photographs exclusive and shot expressly for this book. Michael Dooley- Author and Professor of Comics and Animation History on book 2: ‘Greg Preston has diligently and passionately devoted decades of his life to seeking out and documenting the most significant professionals in the fields of animation, comic books and strips, graphic novels, and political cartoons. His ‘The Artist Within’ is a publishing milestone, unsurpassed in providing us with a unique appreciation and admiration for the giants of graphic narrative. And now we all have the potential for a second volume, one that builds and expands on the accomplishments of the first. I’ve seen the original prints, and they’re even more stunning and essential.’ Will come signed by Greg Preston, the photographer!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.