The Creature & Frankenstein Bottle Stopper Universal Monsters Box Set
Sideshow and Factory Entertainment present The Creature & Frankenstein Bottle Stopper Box Set! Modeled after 1954’s The Creature from the Black Lagoon and 1931’s Frankenstein, each Universal Monsters™ wine stopper is artfully sculp
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Factory Entertainment present The Creature & Frankenstein Bottle Stopper Box Set! Modeled after 1954’s The Creature from the Black Lagoon and 1931’s Frankenstein, each Universal Monsters™ wine stopper is artfully sculpted in solid metal and has a chrome-plated base with a rubber stopper fitting. The Creature is finished in an antique brass effect, while Frankenstein’s Monster features a rich dark chrome plate. Both come packaged in a gift/storage box. Frankenstein for white and the Creature for red, or vice-versa, the choice is yours! No Universal Monsters™ fan’s home (or party) will be complete without them!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.