The Dynamic Duo! DC Comics Art Print
The startling broadcast once again catapults the team of crime-busters into action— Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder! Sideshow and Alex Ross Art present The Dynamic Duo! Fine Art Lithograph. Evildoers, beware! Though they work from the
- Reviews (0)
“The startling broadcast once again catapults the team of crime-busters into action— Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder!” Sideshow and Alex Ross Art present The Dynamic Duo! Fine Art Lithograph. Evildoers, beware! Though they work from the shadows, Batman and Robin take the spotlight in renowned artist Alex Ross’s homage to the iconic cover of Batman #9, originally created by Jack Burnley for DC Comics. Together, the caped crusaders are on the lookout for crime in the streets of Gotham City, equipped with gadgets and detective skills enough to crack any case. Each The Dynamic Duo! Fine Art Lithograph is hand-signed by Alex Ross and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 200 pieces. This incredible illustration is a must-have for fans of Batman and Alex Ross, available only at Sideshow. Send up the Bat-signal and bring home The Dynamic Duo Fine Art Lithograph by Alex Ross Art today! Print details: Officially licensed by DC Comics Limited edition of 200 20 x 19′ fine art lithograph print, approx 24 x 24′ with frame Hand-signed by the artist, Alex Ross Certificate of Authenticity About the Artist: Considered one of the greatest artists in the field of comic books, Alex Ross has revitalized classic Super Heroes into works of fine art with his brilliant use of gouache paint. Ross has transformed comic books by building on the foundation of great artists who came before him. Ross’ paintings have revolutionized the comic book industry and transcended the newsstand origins of his profession.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.