The Flash DC Comics Collectible Figure
The first in Star Ace’s DC TV Real Master Series of 1/8 scale collectible action figures is The Flash from the CW television show. The Flash TV series has soared in popularity all around the world and has been at the forefront of many other DC supe
- Reviews (0)
The first in Star Ace’s DC TV Real Master Series of 1/8 scale collectible action figures is The Flash from the CW television show. The Flash TV series has soared in popularity all around the world and has been at the forefront of many other DC superheroes coming to television. With the perfect balance of realism with a compact size, the 1:8 scale Master Series delivers a collectible that is easily displayed and affordable. This 1/8 scale collectible figure comes with two heads; one with the Flash cowl on, and one of the unmasked Barry Allen. Translucent lightning bolts can be attached to the figure to simulate the character running through the speed force. The Flash will be the first of the DC television characters to come and will be available late in the second quarter of 2018.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.