The Howling The Howling Statue
If there was a “Mount Rushmore” of cinematic werewolves, three portraits would be carved into it: Larry Talbot by Jack Pierce, David Kessler by Rick Baker and Eddie Quist by Rob Bottin. The first two have been merchandised in the past, but no
- Reviews (0)
If there was a “Mount Rushmore” of cinematic werewolves, three portraits would be carved into it: Larry Talbot by Jack Pierce, David Kessler by Rick Baker and Eddie Quist by Rob Bottin. The first two have been merchandised in the past, but now, for the first time ever, Pop Culture Shock Collectibles is proud to present a 1:4 scale statue of Bottin’s seminal creature work from The Howling. As an accomplished fx artist himself, Pop Culture Shock Collectibles founder Jerry Macaluso has a deep appreciation for the expression of creative skill and imagination cinema makeup can provide, considering it a personal passion. “As time has gone by, the company has become known for a variety of different product, and that’s great, I am tremendously proud of our catalog. But horror is my first love. It’s where my roots are. And since I’ve always found it shocking that no one has ever done an officially licensed Bottin wolf, I jumped at the chance to put one on the calendar.” Beyond expert technicians, Pop Culture Shock’s staff are also genre enthusiasts and collectors themselves, each with a discerning eye for authenticity and gaping respect for what Mr. Bottin accomplished in his first big solo break. Fans have been clamoring for a wolf from Joe Dante’s celebrated film for decades, and the artists understood that if they didn’t produce something worthy of that wait they’d risk being shipped off to The Colony. Fortunately for their families, their efforts resulted in a loving tribute to Serial Murderer Eddie Quist devotees around the world will be proud to own. …the night before is a Full Moon!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.