The Mouth of Sauron (Slim Version) The Lord of the Rings Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow and Asmus Toys are proud to present the Mouth of Sauron Sixth Scale Figure! The Mouth of Sauron’s short appearance was ruined by the might of the great King Aragorn. The Mouth of Sauron still remains one of the most remembered villains of the M
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Asmus Toys are proud to present the Mouth of Sauron Sixth Scale Figure! The Mouth of Sauron’s short appearance was ruined by the might of the great King Aragorn. The Mouth of Sauron still remains one of the most remembered villains of the Mordor army. Demanded by many collectors who missed out the previous run of the Mouth of Sauron on steed, Asmus Toys is happy to announce the Slim Edition of Mouth of Sauron. This sixth scale figure is also a tribute to the great Return of the King video game by EA back in 2003, to this day, acknowledged by many fans as one of the best Lord of the Rings video game ever. Don’t miss your chance to add this speaker of evil to your Lord of the Rings collection!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.