U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Star Trek Model
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E was a state-of-the-art Sovereign-class vessel that entered service in 2372 and was the third ship to be commanded by Jean-Luc Picard. This XL edition of the starship Enterprise measures 10.5 inches long and is just as inc
- Reviews (0)
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E was a state-of-the-art Sovereign-class vessel that entered service in 2372 and was the third ship to be commanded by Jean-Luc Picard. This XL edition of the starship Enterprise measures 10.5 inches long and is just as incredible as the ship from the show. The model itself is hand-painted with intricate detail, made from die-cast metal, and comes with a display stand. Comes with an exclusive collector’s magazine that provides an in-depth profile of the ship, with detailed annotations, and a breakdown of the technology on board, its crew and weapons.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.