Unicat (Rainbow Ice-Cream) Strange Cat Vinyl Collectible
Strange Cat was founded in 2018 by a Chinese famous artist, Guan Chun who took her inspiration from a cat. The Strange Cat Family with over 12 members are created by combining the characteristics of other animals or mythological creatures and cats. They
- Reviews (0)
Strange Cat was founded in 2018 by a Chinese famous artist, Guan Chun who took her inspiration from a cat. The Strange Cat Family with over 12 members are created by combining the characteristics of other animals or mythological creatures and cats. They are Unicat, Catmaide, Skull Cat, Major Cat, Zen Cat, Yeti Cat, Catterfly, Zebra Cat, Owl Cat, Paper Bag Cat, Little BnW Cat and Cat Guru. This 15cm-tall vinyl-made Unicat, combining the features of unicorn and cats, has white long fur with a rainbow tail and a yellow unicorn showing its elegance. While the blue sharp eyes indicating its capricious attribute. I’ll tell you a secret, Unicat has the superpower of making rainbows and rainbow ice-cream.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.