Venom Marvel Statue
Sideshow and Kotobukiya are proud to present the latest character to join the Marvel ARTFX Series linup – the Symbiote and dark hero: Venom!Colossal even in Sixth Scale, this dynamic statue sculpted by RESTORE captures Venom’s greed as he lunges forward
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Kotobukiya are proud to present the latest character to join the Marvel ARTFX Series linup – the Symbiote and dark hero: Venom!Colossal even in Sixth Scale, this dynamic statue sculpted by RESTORE captures Venom’s greed as he lunges forward while also grasping a strand of web. This PVC statue is perched atop an intricate cold-cast resin base inspired by the buildings of New York City.This unique hybrid piece embraces the benefits of each material for a novel and highly detailed take on the popular character. An imposing statue with a satisfying sense of volume, this artful rendition of Venom is ready to leap from the pages of a comic book straight to your collection today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.