Venom Marvel Statue
Venom was created by David Michelinie, Mike Zeck and Todd McFarlane in 1984. Originally an alien symbiote creature from Klyntar, his first appearance was in the miniseries Secret Wars, where he appeared in the form of the iconic black uniform of Spider-M
- Reviews (0)
Venom was created by David Michelinie, Mike Zeck and Todd McFarlane in 1984. Originally an alien symbiote creature from Klyntar, his first appearance was in the miniseries Secret Wars, where he appeared in the form of the iconic black uniform of Spider-Man (which he did not know was a living creature).The supposed ‘costume’ increased the hero’s powers, but also his aggressiveness. Upon discovering that it was a living being that feeds on the energy of its hosts to survive, the hero detached himself from the creature, who eventually merged with Eddie Brock, a failed journalist who hated both Spider-Man and his alter ego – Peter Parker.The origin of Brock as Venom was in 1988 and he has since become one of the worst enemies of the arachnid hero.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.