Viper Mark I (Classic) Battlestar Galactica Model
Colonial Vipers, flown by pilots known as Colonial Warriors, were the fighting ships of the Twelve Colonies. These small, nimble, single-pilot ships were designed for both atmospheric and space flight and were stationed on Colonial Battlestars, each of w
- Reviews (0)
Colonial Vipers, flown by pilots known as Colonial Warriors, were the fighting ships of the Twelve Colonies. These small, nimble, single-pilot ships were designed for both atmospheric and space flight and were stationed on Colonial Battlestars, each of which could hold a squadron of 75 ships. This Battlestar Galactica Viper Mark I measures 27cm long and is brought to life in heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. It captures the ship’s elegant but industrial design, much refined in later series, and small details like fuel lines, engine burn, and classic burnt orange paintwork. We have worked closely with members of the Galactica VFX team to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible. The Classic Viper comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and a spotlight on the work of concept artist Ralph McQuarrie.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.