Voltron Voltron: Defender of the Universe Collectible Set
Sideshow and Bandai present the Voltron (SDCC 2018 Exclusive) Collectible Set! It’s time to form Blazing Sword! This special SDCC 2018 exclusive version of Bandai Shokugan Super Minipla Voltron features an additional effect part to recreate
- Reviews (0)
Sideshow and Bandai present the Voltron (SDCC 2018 Exclusive) Collectible Set! It’s time to form Blazing Sword! This special SDCC 2018 exclusive version of Bandai Shokugan Super Minipla Voltron features an additional effect part to recreate the form ‘Blazing Sword’ sequence not found in the regular release version with exclusive box-art! A hybrid plastic model kit and toy, the Super Minipla Voltron comes in pre-colored plastic with painted-in details and assembles with no glue! Completed product can be separated into 5 individual posable Lions and combine into Voltron. Protect the planet with Voltron today!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.