Wade Marvel Designer Collectible Toy
Stick ‘em up! Everyone’s favorite Merc with a Mouth Deadpool is stepping out in style thanks to the Limited Edition ‘Wade’ Designer Collectible Toy by Tracy Tubera. Artist Statement: I have always loved the design and colors of SN
- Reviews (0)
Stick ‘em up! Everyone’s favorite Merc with a Mouth Deadpool is stepping out in style thanks to the Limited Edition ‘Wade’ Designer Collectible Toy by Tracy Tubera. Artist Statement: I have always loved the design and colors of SNEAKERS. The bright colors and intricate designs are the same reasons why I love COMIC BOOKS/SUPERHEROES. Also, there is always the story behind a certain Super Hero. Their SECRET ORIGIN. The amazing story of how a character got his/her powers. Or the incredible circumstances that caused a character to become a Super Hero. Most sneakers also have their own “Secret Origin”. The process that it took a designer to get to the final look of a sneaker. What inspired the look of a shoe. What influenced the use of certain materials or colors. So many things in common that I always felt needed to be explored. These vinyl figures are what I call S.H.S. aka Super Heroes in Sneakers- two things that meant a lot to me growing up and still do to this day. Two completely different cultures mashed together to create a new visual of things most people wouldn’t normally see together. I always wondered what kicks my favorite Super Hero would wear. That’s why I would create these illustrations and now DESIGNER TOYS! The MERC with a MOUTH is a highly skilled assassin who has been trained in every martial art and is an expert swordsman & marksman. WADE is so dangerous that he has mastered the infamous FINGER GUNS! For this piece I have WADE aiming his most deadly weapons, waiting to fire off as many PEW PEWS as necessary. He is locked and loaded from head to toe, especially in sneakers that I imagine were his FOURTH pair of the day. (He probably ruined the first three pairs.) This time around he made sure to wear the RED pair. So you can’t see the blood stains. About the Artist: Tracy Tubera AKA the ÜBER ILLUSTRATOR SUPREME has a style that is a mix of
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.