William T. Riker Silver Coin Note Star Trek Silver Collectible
Picked sight unseen by Captain Picard as the new first officer of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, William T. Riker is the next to feature in the Star Trek: The Next Generation Characters Silver Coin Note Collection. Coloured, engraved and themed with
- Reviews (0)
Picked sight unseen by Captain Picard as the new first officer of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, William T. Riker is the next to feature in the Star Trek: The Next Generation Characters Silver Coin Note Collection. Coloured, engraved and themed with two striking images of Riker from the series, the note also features its unique number in the mintage. It is presented in a protective sleeve which includes details of the note’s authenticity. The obverse of the note features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and is legal tender in Niue. Riker is one of the six unique silver coin notes that make up the collection which also includes Picard, Worf, Deanna Troi, Data and Geordi La Forge. This silver coin note and, indeed, the entire Star Trek: The Next Generation Characters Silver Coin Note Collection would make an excellent gift for any serious fan of Star Trek collectibles.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.