Winter is Coming Tankard Game of Thrones Collectible Drinkware
The one who orders the wine should pour the drink. This magnificent Tankard is officially licensed by HBO and Game of Thrones. On the side of the black body, this Tankard bears the silver wolf’s head Sigil of House Stark, with the motto “Wint
- Reviews (0)
The one who orders the wine should pour the drink. This magnificent Tankard is officially licensed by HBO and Game of Thrones. On the side of the black body, this Tankard bears the silver wolf’s head Sigil of House Stark, with the motto “Winter is Coming” below in silver. Silver filigree patterns ring the silver base and steel rim of the Tankard. The handle is a brown sword hilt, with a golden pommel and iron cross guard, attached to the body with shafts wrapped in brown leather straps. Cast in the finest resin before being lovingly hand-painted, this Tankard comes with a removable stainless steel insert for ease of cleaning.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.