Wolverine Marvel Life-Size Bust
“I’m the best there is at what I do…” Now he’s the bust there is- Sideshow is proud to unleash the Wolverine Life-Size Bust into your Marvel collection in an epic 1:1 scale. The Wolverine Life-Size Bust stands over 27&rdqu
- Reviews (0)
“I’m the best there is at what I do…” Now he’s the bust there is- Sideshow is proud to unleash the Wolverine Life-Size Bust into your Marvel collection in an epic 1:1 scale. The Wolverine Life-Size Bust stands over 27” tall, capturing the savage snarl of this mighty mutant with his teeth bared. Sculpted with incredible lifelike textures and detail, the fiberglass Wolverine Life-Size Bust depicts the hero clad in his brown and yellow costume with his iconic cowl and white eyes, and muscular shoulders. Bring home your very own Weapon X today! Claw out a space in your Marvel collection for the Wolverine Life-Size Bust or you might regret it, bub.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.