Wolverine Marvel Pewter Collectible
A mutant with animal-like senses and a remarkable ability to heal, fearlessness and savagery are as natural to Wolverine as to his animal namesake, enhanced in no small part by an indestructible adamantium-laced skeleton and trademark retractable claws.
- Reviews (0)
A mutant with animal-like senses and a remarkable ability to heal, fearlessness and savagery are as natural to Wolverine as to his animal namesake, enhanced in no small part by an indestructible adamantium-laced skeleton and trademark retractable claws. A Sentinel, programmed to destroy mutantkind, learns of this lethal combination the hard way. The 1:8 scale pewter sculpture by Royal Selangor depicts Wolverine, fresh from his encounter with the automaton, in spectacular detail. Adrenaline and rage are still palpable in illustrator Alan Quah and sculptor Mufizal Mokhtar’s concept, as Wolverine stands atop the gargantuan head of the vanquished Sentinel. This figurine is a limited edition of 3,000 individually numbered pieces worldwide. Malaysians Quah and Mufizal, both highly respected by the international comics and collectibles communities, collaborated on this limited edition.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.