Wolverine Marvel Premium Format™ Figure
“All right you freaks- if you really want to tangle with someone, why not try your luck against the Wolverine?” Sideshow is proud to present the Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure. This polystone figure stands 20&rd
- Reviews (0)
“All right you freaks- if you really want to tangle with someone, why not try your luck against the Wolverine?” Sideshow is proud to present the Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure. This polystone figure stands 20” tall, with the mutant hero lunging forward atop a severed Sentinel hand base. Wolverine has unsheathed metal claws, and his arms are sculpted with impressive musculature, bulging veins, and painted hair detail. Wolverine has a savage portrait with a snarling expression and his iconic yellow and black mask. He is clad in a textured and battle-worn yellow and blue costume with a red X-Men insignia belt buckle. Show the Sentinels they are no match for this mighty mutant- add the Wolverine Premium Format™ Figure to your collection today, bub!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.