Wonder Woman Silver Coin DC Comics Silver Collectible
Officially licensed by DC Comics, this coin series features the original members of the JUSTICE LEAGUE™ and begins with the princess of the Amazons, WONDER WOMAN™. This 1oz pure silver coin shows WONDER WOMAN in color poised to fight a
- Reviews (0)
Officially licensed by DC Comics, this coin series features the original members of the JUSTICE LEAGUE™ and begins with the princess of the Amazons, WONDER WOMAN™. This 1oz pure silver coin shows WONDER WOMAN in color poised to fight and, in the background, an engraved image of her wielding her Golden Lasso of Truth. The WONDER WOMAN logo completes this vintage comic design. The coin is packaged in a magnetized acrylic block which allows access to it as well as making it easy to display. This block fits snugly inside an outer box showing complementary images of this comic book heroine. As a legal tender coin, the obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The mintage of only 1960 coins reflects the year that the JUSTICE LEAGUE was formed. A uniquely numbered Certificate of Authenticity can be found inside the packaging confirming each coin as a limited edition with its significant coin issue date of 2020.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.