Yennefer of Vengerberg The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Statue
“I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.” Prime 1 Studio and CD PROJEKT RED are proud to present Yennefer of Vengerberg from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Yennefer of Vengerberg is a sorceress who
- Reviews (0)
“I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.” Prime 1 Studio and CD PROJEKT RED are proud to present Yennefer of Vengerberg from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Yennefer of Vengerberg is a sorceress who lived in the capital city of Aedirn. She was the youngest member of the Brotherhood of Sorcerers, and later the Lodge of Sorceresses attempted to recruit her. She is the love of the witcher Geralt of Rivia, a mother figure to Ciri, a former royal advisor to king Demavend of Aedirn, and a close friend of Triss Merigold. Sculpted in high-quality translucent resin, she stands approximately 22 inches tall, with a slain Forktail at her feet.
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.