Yoda Star Wars Life-Size Figure
Continuing a much celebrated Star Wars collectible Life-Size collection, Sideshow is proud to present the Yoda Life-Size Statue. The Force is strong with this one! Capturing Luke Skywalker’s wise and powerful mentor in astonishing detail
- Reviews (0)
Continuing a much celebrated Star Wars collectible Life-Size collection, Sideshow is proud to present the Yoda Life-Size Statue. The Force is strong with this one! Capturing Luke Skywalker’s wise and powerful mentor in astonishing detail, Master Yoda appears in his meticulously tailored Jedi robes, resting serenely against his cane as he contemplates the mysteries of the Force. Sideshow’s artists have perfectly captured the magic of Frank Oz’s original puppet in this magnificent true-to-life statue, with features so realistic that you’ll expect him to spring to life at any moment. Standing 32 inches tall on a Dagobah themed environment base (complete with colorful morp critter), Sideshow’s life-size Yoda Star Wars figure is a dream come true for any Star Wars collector!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.