Zangief V-Trigger Street Fighter Statue
Beyond being the first professional wrestler in the Street Fighter franchise, the most important thing you need to know about Zangief is that the scars that mark his body came courtesy of the 10’ Siberian black grizzlies he trains against in the Ru
- Reviews (0)
Beyond being the first professional wrestler in the Street Fighter franchise, the most important thing you need to know about Zangief is that the scars that mark his body came courtesy of the 10’ Siberian black grizzlies he trains against in the Russian wilderness. Yes, Zangief wrestles bears. For practice. The second most important thing you need to know about Zangief is that he has no respect for their fighting style. Those bears should feel shame. Zangief is Hero. Zangief is Number One. Arguably the brawniest character in the tournament, the Red Cyclone has been a fan favorite since his debut in 1991. While the other World Warriors fought for money, revenge or world domination, the Cossack champ used his body of steel to fight for his country and “the great power and dedication of muscle.” As far as Zangief is concerned, not even M. Bison’s Psycho Power is a threat to his Muscle Power. “The beard, the mohawk, the muttonchops; it all pulls together into a package telling you that despite his imposing size, at heart he’s a big lovable lug with a great sense of humor. And it’s true, the way he taunts his opponents, mocking their lack of strength and muscle tone, has literally made me laugh out loud. It’s just impossible not to love Zangief. He’s the agitprop Hans and Franz.” – Jerry Macaluso, Founder of Pop Culture Shock. Using the actual Street Fighter V 3D model for absolute accuracy, this high-quality collectible is a flawless specimen of polystone manliness, from trapezius to gastrocnemius. Our Pop Culture Shock comrades have demonstrated the power of their technique by rendering each perfectly-pumped muscle with the respect it deserves, greatly honoring their dignity. Measuring 27″ tall and 18″ wide, the result is both mighty and magnificent. The result is Zangief. Na Zdorovie!
Click here for specifications and detailed images.
- All orders will be processed in the official website Sideshow.com
- Click the button and you will be re-directed to more details such as specs and more images.
- U.S. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the item and its shipping carton size. Our site refers to this as Estimated Shipping Weight, which can be found on each item’s page.
- Some of our pieces are considered 'over sized', and for those, the shipping cost is typically based on dimensional weight -which is also located on the items page, in the 'Product Details' section.
- Shipping cost varies basic on the product size and where it's delivered to. Part of our products are free shipping in US. Click here for the free shipping list.
Exchange / Return Policy
- We make sure that our collectors are happy with their purchase. Thus, our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window from the date of delivery.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible payment plans allow you to pay for an item in monthly installments. You select how many installments and the date of the month (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, or 25th) for payments to process.